Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kapow!!

Hehehe.. take that and that and that you stooopid virus you!!!!



I did it. i subdued the 'M' bug.. at least for today.

Even though the heat of the morning sun (panas awal sekarang) threatened to melt my very resolve i went ahead and did it anyway.

Yay :D

I know.. you're thinking 'kecoh ah makcik ni' kan kan? but when you're a makcik with joints creaking here & there and muscles just waiting for the chance to ache on you, you'd understand why i'm so excited over something other people can achieve without even trying lol.

In fact i sometimes feel like spontaneously combusting just like incubus hehehe..



I'm working hard to find my way back after the post-raya mess. even though its the same old 4k, getting back on track can be quite a challenge when you've been slacking like me. and running can be pretty lonely. thats why i turn to people like haza & OS for a little online comraderie.

Now haza or the running mom is something else. she's one hell of a spunky lady that one. she's a makcik & she runs marathons!! goes without saying she's my all time inspiration.. but not just bcos of her accomplishments, no. its her grit & tenacity that gets me. it isnt easy for her either but she keeps slogging on (click here & you'll see what i mean). go haza!!

Anyway, the rest of you come join me la.. i sure could use some company ;)

There's also something on my mind thats troubling me to no end. but more about that later.

Abe - ma dah layan daro abe tu sebaik mungkin.. hopefully ok la kot. doakan.
AF - have a safe trip to rompin & keep me updated k!!
AI - tsk tsk tsk.. and i thought i was the only one getting by w/out a single wink. kan ada 2 more papers? must've some shut eye la dude bcos you DONT want a meltdown during exams.
AH - just another week to D-day.. hang loose now :)


Workout Log
AM - 4km/27mins/TSA

5 comments:

Ordinary Superhero said...

Salam, tak register 5k run DUKEATHON ke?

Justiffa said...

Apa tu OS? akak google and didnt get anything that made sense..xcept duckathon hehehe. perli akak ek? ;)

Ordinary Superhero said...

Apologies, I was referring to the 5km run on the Duta Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE) - coming up this 22nd Nov. Check their website (www.duke.com.my). Sempat lagi....

Justiffa said...

Hehehe silap 'a'je pun bole melalut ntah kemane-mane ek..tp duckathon tu sumpah hilarious ;p

5km kira pendek tu.. kacang mamak la for u young people. akak tak masuk kot, malas bab cari2 parking ni so good luck to u k, let 'em people bite ur dust ;D

Ordinary Superhero said...

Dearest akak, duckathon kalau kena ragging kat hostel is no fun... ;). I am taking part because it is the first time ever factor. No worry abt parking, they have designated half of the highway as parking area.