Monday, February 16, 2009

Hijrah

.. menjanjikan seribu satu kebaikan.

But nobody said it would be easy. trying to do good is never easy. trying to stay good is even harder.. you'll be tested all the way.

And the path towards a higher level of existence can be wrought with so much heartache & pain.. pain so deep and profound that you're left wondering if theres any strength left to carry on.

But carry on you will bcos jannah beckons you with promises abound.

Aku tetap bersyukur ya Allah kerana segalanya pasti ada hikmahnya. dan rahmat MU akan ku nanti jua.


When by my solitary hearth I sit,
And hateful thoughts enwrap my soul in gloom;
When no fair dreams before my "mind's eye" flit,
And the bare heath of life presents no bloom;
Sweet Hope, ethereal balm upon me shed,
And wave thy silver pinions o'er my head!

Whene'er I wander, at the fall of night,
Where woven boughs shut out the moon's bright ray,
Should sad Despondency my musings fright,
And frown, to drive fair Cheerfulness away,
Peep with the moonbeams through the leafy roof,
And keep that fiend Despondence far aloof!

Should Disappointment, parent of Despair,
Strive for her son to seize my careless heart;
When, like a cloud, he sits upon the air,
Preparing on his spell-bound prey to dart:
Chase him away, sweet Hope, with visage bright,
And fright him as the morning frightens night!
(part of To Hope by Keats)

No comments: