Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye MJ

Way back during the reign of the Osmonds & the Jacksons, i had always peferred MJ over donny. to me donny was just too sickeningly sweet.. but that was the time when MJ was still your regular african american; dark skinned, signature afro, blunt features.. that was the time when he was the cutest jackson.

Later when he couldnt quite make up his mind what he wanted to be.. white? dark? man? woman? i became quite frustrated especially because i liked his music. i wanted to at least know where he was coming from so that i could emphatize, symphatise and really connect. the guy was talented but he was also a little.. weird.

Fame can be a blessing and a curse i guess.

But whatever he was, he's still the king of pop and i cant help feeling he'd been pretty much misunderstood.


Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

No comments: